- The Brogden Law Firm, LLC represents individual, municipal and corporate clients in almost ALL AREAS of the Law throughout the state of Alabama for apprximately the last five (5) decades; including but not limited to the following criminal and civil cases:
- Domestic Relations and Family Law Matters & Mediation
Contested and Uncontested DIVORCE cases, including lengthy and complex military and civilian divorces alike, PURE “out of wedlock” CHILD CUSTODY BATTLES, Equitable Division of Assets and Debts, Visitation, Retirement, Establishment of Paternity, Calculation and recalculation of Child Support, ALL JUVENILE matters and the MODIFICATION of all of all Final Domestic Relations Judgments.
- Criminal Defense and Local “Of counsel” Bench and Jury Consultants.
Defense of ALL Felonies & Misdemeanors (Municipal, State or Felony Charges)
01) ALL DRUG RELATED CHARGES; including but not limited to a) Possession, b) Distribution, c) Manufacturing, and, d) Trafficking of ALL illegal drugs and/or contraband (methamphetamine, amphetamine, steroids, prescription pills, ‘research chemicals’, cocaine, crack, XTC, LSD, heroin, morphine, moonshine, etc…),
02) Driving Under the Influence (DUI defense, including repeat offenders),
03) Defense of ALL White Collar Crimes,
04) Attempted Murder (Capital and Felony),
07) Criminally Negligent Homicide,
09) Sexual Abuse,
10) Elder Abuse,
16) Receipt of Stolen Property,
18) Domestic Violence,
22) Criminal Negligence/Mischief, etc.
- Real Estate, Probate, and Original (“Raw”) Legal Drafting
ALL contract matters, original legal drafting; including ‘raw’ creation of Purchase Agreements, Lease or Rental Contracts, Covenant not-to-compete agreements, Negotiation and Sale of Personal or Large Business Asset Agreements, Evictions/Unlawful detainer actions, Loan Closings, Title Opinions, Title Insurance, Deed work, Contested Boundary Line Disputes, Adverse Possession Claims, Drafting of Complex Wills, Will “contests” Estates, Trusts, Contested and Uncontested Guardianships, Conservatorships, Adoptions, Involuntary Commitments.
- Bankruptcy – Personal Chapter 7 and 13
- Personal Injury and “Tort” Cases
Representing plaintiff’s for ALL Wrongful Death, Negligence, Auto Accidents, Slip and Fall, and general Medical Malpractice litigation.
- General Civil Litigation Matters – Insurance Defense, Collections, Municipal Law, Health Care Law, Banking Law, Certain Small Claims Matters, Open Account Collections.
- Mediation – Attorney Jason R. Brogden is also a Registered Mediator on the Alabama State Court of mediation roster for all general civil matters, domestic relations (“DR”) and domestic violence (“DV”) mediations Jason has over 7 days, or 58 hours, of specific training so that he could become a registered mediator on the roster.